Installation of a 45kVA 15.84kWp Hybrid Solar System Knysna
A recent 15kVA 3-phase (45kVA) grid- interactive hybrid solar energy system installation in the Garden Route Knysna South Africa by the residential solar energy team at Specialized Solar Systems.
The 15kVA 3-phase (45kVA) grid- interactive hybrid solar energy generation system with a large Lithium Iron Phosphate battery storage solution and uses the national grid (Eskom) for the supply of any additional energy beyond the capacity or scope of the solar system whenever the electrical power demand exceeds generation and storage supply.
The transfer capacity of each 15kVA inverter is 200 Amps with 3 such inverters being used to supply energy for a three-phased electrical setup throughout the property.
The installation of this hybrid solar system took 5 days to complete and consisted of the following components:
- 15840 Watt Solar Modules Array
- 1 x Lithium Iron Phosphate Freedom 60/42 Lite predicted >18 year lifespan
- 1 x Freedom Won Precision Battery Monitor
- 3 x Smartsolar MPPT 250/100-Tr (Maximum Power Point Tracker)
- 1 x Victron Blue Power Color Control GX
- 1 x Long range WiFi CCGX Gembird with V.E. direct cable
- 3 x 15kVA Quatro 48V 15 000/200-100/100 230V VE bus Victron Quattro Inverter/Charger
- System Programming and Maintenance/Owner Training
- Designed supplied and installed by Specialized Solar Systems