Beyond the Moon, a piece of heaven nestling in the foothills of the neatly-brushed, lush green Outeniqua Mountains, had a sub-centralized unit installed, lighting up pathways and areas for the guest farm.
The Sub-Centralized solar unit has certain features:
- Each energy unit can be remotely managed.
- Each unit has monitoring functionality for the correct management of energy supply and product protection.
- Engineered for safety and system longevity.
- Service and maintenance agreement available with utility formation software.
- Monitoring function available via data or SD storage device.
The Sub-Centralized solar unit has many applications:
- Power rural domestic homes: between 10-30 houses with DC energy supply.
- Street light energy supply unit: 10-25 SSS Street lights can be powered per unit.
- Commercial use: smaller factories or producing plants.