Designed by Specialized Solar Systems this complete A-Grade off-grid solar system includes a 3kVA Victron Multiplus inverter with a 2.970kWp solar panel (PV) array that delivers an average solar yield of 16kWh per day with a modern LiFePO4 12kWh battery (lithium iron phosphate)for efficient energy storage.
This off-grid solar system is made up of the following equipment:
- 2.970kWp Solar modules (10-year manufacturer guarantee, 25-year 80% yield).
- 1 x 3KV 48V 35 Victron Multiplus inverter/charger (5-year manufacturer guarantee).
- 1 x Freedom Lite 300AH 48V – Usable 12kWhrs @ 80% DOD (10-year manufacturer guarantee).
- 1 x 150/60Amp MPPT – TR (Maximum Power Point Tracker) (5-year manufacturer guarantee).
- 1 x Color Control GX, VE direct cables, Wi-Fi dongle, and SD Card (5-year manufacturer guarantee).
- DC DB Box with surge protection, breakers, and cabling.
- System programming and maintenance/owner training (1-year workmanship guarantee).
- AC Sub DB Box, surge protection, change-over, LED indicators, and Pre-assembled backboard.
- Rail mount framework for standard roof type.
- Installation costs, travel, and consumables (1-year workmanship guarantee).
Please enquire for a detailed quotation.
More about off-grid solar systems:
Off-grid power systems supply electricity to properties that are not connected to the public electricity network.
These systems are independent power stations capable of powering a wide range of applications with dependable and reliable electricity that is no different from that supplied by the national electricity grid. Whether it be for a small or large new or existing home, a station, business, or an entire community that depends on large diesel generators, off-grid stand-alone power systems are commonly the reliable, clean, hassle-free, cost-competitive answer!
It is our recommendation that energy saving principles are put into practice and taken into consideration before such a system is purchased, for example, low wattage lighting, gas stove/geyser, etc.
Please note: This solar system PV solar panels are calculated using the solar irradiance factor for George, the Western Cape South Africa. When requesting a quote or if you require expert help with choosing the correct Off-grid Solar System from Specialized Solar Systems, customers must please include the location where you plan to install the off-grid Solar Energy System.
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)
- Please inquire about Specialized Solar Systems T & C’s