Due to the increasing demand for distributed electrical energy supply, Specialized Solar Systems has designed, built and implemented the DC (Direct current) off-grid Solar Power Station – now used in many DC-based billable electrification and street lighting projects throughout Africa. The sizing for Specialized Solar Systems solar power generation stations is optimally designed according to the maximum energy potential that each solar Power Station will generate or supply.
Key advantages of Specialized Solar Systems Sub Solar Power Station is its swift installation – anywhere, theft-proof construction with optional remotely managed and billable customer solar energy supply options.
Specialized Solar Systems sturdy solar power stations were originally developed to supply managed renewable solar energy to multiple households from a central location (nano-grid style), but has many other energy generation applications, options and configurations. With its unique modular design, the Sub Solar Power Station can grow as energy demand increases.
Some applications for the Sub Solar Power Station :
- Powers up to 24 domestic homes (entry level Rainbow Range). Read more about the Rainbow Range
- Powers up to 100 garden lights, not exceeding 3W each.
- Powers up to 40 SSS Genesis Streetlights – Read about 80 x Solar-powered street lights installation
- Powers 4 X GREENLINE fridge/freezer units for commercial use.
- Small commercial milling, industrial tools, offices and schools for lighting and computer hardware etc.
The Sub Solar Power Station is part of Specialized Solar Systems DCSMART energy deliverables which offer application-specific features such as remote consumption monitoring with automated switching, client management, weather pattern monitoring and a variety of automated customer billing options with payment facilitation. All these features are accessible in an integrated energy framework which forms the core of Specialized Solar Systems Smart DC Grid Technology offering.
The different Solar Power Stations can be supplied in various configurations.
- Delivery of managed and billable energy to domestic houses and small businesses.
- Delivery of energy to community infrastructure.
- Delivery of energy to small commercial and industrial applications
(shops, kiosks, mills, communication, refrigeration, workshops, etc).
- Water pumping
In order to supply you with an optimal Solar Power Station design, customers should please contact one of Specialized Solar Systems representatives about your off-grid power requirements.