The SS20 is Specialized Solar Systems (SSS) most commonly supplied off-grid solar DC micro-grid system and is designed using proven solar energy technologies. The SS20 has many applications and is commonly used where grid electrification is not available. It can also be used to supplement grid power. The standard SS20 baseline system will generate enough power to provide adequate lighting and entertainment. The unit has an interactive screen on the smart DB box that indicates battery voltage, load output in Amps screen and panel input in Amps screen confirming the efficiency of the systems at all times. The design is tamper proof with seals in the battery box and in the load output of the smart box. The fusing systems design functions not only as a current limiter but also offers the necessary protection against short circuits and overloads.
- SS20 Smart DB Box.
- Plug box for TV/radio/DSTV/AC point.
- 1 X 350W Pure sine wave inverter.
- Battery box.
- 2 X 75W Prime crystalline solar panels.
- 230AH Batteries.
- 6 X 3W Interior lights.
- 2 X External 2.4W 54 LED spotlight.
- 8 X Wall mountable DC light switches.
- ES27 Fitting’s and lamp shades.
- Galvanised solar module frame (roof & floor mountable).
- 4m 2.5mm Solar Module Cable.
- 12V DC Radio.
- Warranty and booklet.
All the SS20 DC micro-grids are modular and expandable. The units have the ability for ‘top up’ upgrades such as accommodating further batteries and a total of 240 watts of solar panels, allowing a user to add further DC appliances as the need arises. The SS20 DC micro-grids can also be designed to accommodate load specifications.
OPTIONAL EXTRA – REMOTE SYSTEM MANAGEMENTePOWER
All the SS20 DC micro-grid product range has an optional extra that allows remote web-based system management. A ‘world first’, SSS-EPOWER is essentially an off-grid solar energy management utility that provides all the necessary tools for sustainable remote solar energy and client management. Some of the features include:
- Remotely accessible centralised online management platform.
- Macro and micro energy management portfolios.
- Remote system switching – ON/WARNING/OFF.
- Fully automatic monthly and Pay-as-You-Go debiting systems .
- P.O.S. Vendor setup and funds management module for client payment management.
- Detailed audit trail logging and historic data.