The Solar Traffic Control Road Trailer
The portable Solar Traffic Control Road Trailer produced by Specialized Solar Systems is made of lightweight, durable waterproof materials. The unit features solar power generation for traffic control, a chemical toilet chamber and all the electronics are housed internally in lockable units.
Key components used in each Solar Traffic Control Road Trailer:
- 2 x 180W Solar panels.
- 4 x 102Ah Deep cycle batteries.
- 1 x 30 Amp MPPT solar controller.
- 2 x 18w LED Flood Lights.
- 1 x RED/GREEN traffic control signal lights on sturdy mounts.
- 1 x Power supply for two-way radios/cell phones.
- 1 x 4m mast for lights.
- 1 X Chemical toilet.
SSK Branch managers visit Specialized Solar Systems
Specialized Solar Systems are proudly the appointed solar partner to SSK (Sentraal-Suid Koöperasie Bpk), and over the past year have given certain SSK staff introductory training into our many solar offerings and solutions.
SSK managers were recently at Specialized Solar Systems to receive introductory training on certain retail products that can be placed within SSK outlets for their client's convenience.
Dedicated pump control variable frequency drives or variable speed drives (VSD) from Specialized Solar Systems, provides a very useful technology when combined with solar power generation for energy and cost efficient pump control for multiple pumps without the need for expensive PLCs or pump controllers all in one device.
An introductory video by Okkie van Zyle about VSD drives operation. These units are now available at Specialized Solar Systems
Commercial & Industrial solar energy solutions
Making the investment in a solar sustainable solution not only significantly reduces your business carbon footprint, you will be making real and measurable positive change for the planet and transforming the profitability and branding credentials of your business. Gaining a competitive edge by showing your commitment to sustainability.
From factories through to public sector organisations and with many years of commercial solar system design and installations throughout Africa it makes sense to work with a reliable and experienced installation partner with an established track record. Specialized Solar Systems is a leader in the solar energy solutions industry and can confidently offer commercial sectors the added security and peace of mind, that we will design and install a solar energy system to fulfil almost any energy requirement. making the switch to commercial scale solar solution effortless.
Specialized Solar Systems dedicated commercial solar solutions team will carefully examine your energy profile and work with your financial goals then present the most appropriate commercial solar powered offerings available. Our team can also help you define the renewable energy strategies needed for emission reductions through energy efficiency measures and clean energy usage.
Key benefits of commercial solar energy solutions:
- Substantial tax benefits - the capital spend on solar can be depreciated over a year (South African legislation: Section 12B).
- Markedly reduce business overheads and increase your bottom line with up to 100% savings on daytime electricity costs.
- Adds a capital asset to the property thus increases the net worth of the business.
- Added energy security by pre-purchasing your energy today at a fixed unit cost that will protect your business against foreseeable increases in utility prices.
- Reduce your reliance on the National Grid.
- Improve your reputation by contributing to the savings of tonnes of yearly global carbon emissions.
- Added insulation: Solar PV panels provide shading thus reducing the need for cooling.
A commercial solar solution quotation from Specialized Solar Systems includes:
- Analysis of your energy usage to provide a realistic demonstration of how much renewable energy can be generated and used on-site.
- Detailed capitalization calculations that ensure you understand exactly how and when you can expect to break even, the structure of repayments and income and the overall profitability of your business.
- System deliverables.
- Detailed system designs upon acceptance.
- Tembalethu Square Shopping Mall George leads the way by going Green
- Residential solar system design and installation
- Utility-based solar energy management
- Grid-tied energy solution now at the SSK garage and CO-OP in Krakeel
- Grid-interactive Hybrid 3KV 11-12kWhrs per day solar system
- Sub-centralized solar energy power station complete
- (2016) Residential solar - A viable energy solution
- Botswana - 165 KWh - 30 KWp, Off-grid solar energy installation completed
- Jabula sub-centralized solar energy power station Stage 1
- Renewable Energy and the Internet for All
- Radio Talk Shows
- Off-grid installation in the Garden Route South Africa
- SSS is now proudly involved with Nigeria's national renewable energy roll-out
- (2016) SSS's new clip lock fastening system strength demo
- (2016) SSS - We're serious about skills transfer
- (2016) Rock the Route's "SSS Solar Gig Case"
- (2016) SSS Retail Division Introduction
- SSS at the AGRITECH EXPO 16-18th April 2016 — in Zambia
- Hybrid Solar PV Water Treatments Works Phase 1 - Groblershoop
- 120KWH/60KVA BOSCO Edenvale Back-up and Peak Shaving System